Cooking Finland is on Facebook! Click here. My art blog is here.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Like" Cooking Finland on Facebook!

Seems like there are quite a few people who would like some input into what I cook, so I've created a page on Facebook where we can have an ongoing dialogue on Finnish food.  Click here if you have a Facebook account, then click on the "like" button to be able to post comments.  I hope everyone enjoys this new feature...and I'll have some exciting new posts in the very near future!

I'm moving photos of all of the previous posts over to Facebook in order to use the page as a visual index for this blog.  That way if you really are just looking for bread, for example, you don't have to dig through all of the delicious dessert photos...unless you want to, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment